Friday, November 14, 2008


This card we made for a friend's son who turned 2 and is huge Bob the Builder fan. I took the inspiration from Splitcoast Stampers and made a few changes. I bought this set from the Buy-Sell-Trade forum there, so if you're on the look out for a retired set and reasonable prices check there before ebay. I am so happy with this set because finding boy/masculine sets can be difficult.



My new fairytale set from Doodlefactory. I LOVE their images, they are fun and quirky. I did this card for friends of ours who moved into a new house. I use to think that people who cut out images had too much time on their hands. I have limited amounts of time so I like to create as quickly as possible but these images needed to pop out and I had so much fun making this card! I put crystal effects and glitter on the towers and doors and windows to make them pop.
I also made a card similiar to this for another friends bridal shower but all in blues.

No comments: