This card is going to a recent graduate and the stamped quote in the middle says "Be the Change you want to see in the World"- Ghandi
I made this card for friend's that just got married and the stamped words say
Directions for the Tri Fold Card
- cut cardstock 5 ½ X 12 inches
- score at 2, 4, 8 and 10 inches
- at 1 ½ inch mark on each end of the paper draw a line horizontally between the 2 inch and 10 inch score marks with a pencil and ruler (there will be only 2 lines)
- cut along these drawn lines.
- Fold along each score mark so one back and one front so that the card will fold in on itself.
- trace the “T” out of patterned paper twice for your front and end card piece, trim as you prefer.
- cut 2 pieces 3 ¾ X 1 ¼ for the long strips in the middle top and bottom
- cut 4 pieces 1 ¾ x 1 ¼ for the short strips on the top and bottom
- cut 1 piece 2 ¼ x 3 ¾ for the middle piece.
The first time you try this card you may want to go and check out the video tutorial they have available on Splitcoast stampers- the link is on the right hand side- and under Resources they have oodles of tutorials teaching all kinds of really cool projects. But I suggest using my measurements for the patterned paper as I found the dimensions given on the site totally wonky :) Looking at the card you may think its complicated but really they're not, give it a try!