Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Addicted to Quotes


Well the light in this was all natural and really cast a blue tone on the white paper behind my card. The picture is just ok, but I love my card. I have a thing for quotes, been collecting them for ages. Once I started my stamping obsession it was only second nature that I gather stamps with quotes that inspire and speak to me.
Supplies: Main Image stamp- Sm. Reaching Out by Stampinton & Company Background Stamp- Old Script by The Old Island Stamp Company. Morning Marigold Cardstock and Ink, So Saffron cardstock and brads, Apricot and Mustard ribbon all by Stampin' Up!
The inside quote: The pursuit of truth will lead one into the darkest corners of the human spirit, which begs the servant willing to carry the brightest light. Stamp is from Postmodern Design.

No comments: