Thursday, April 23, 2009



Images are from The Greeting Farm- can you tell I LOVE their images?! Background images made by Stampin' Up! stamp sets Thoughts & Prayers and Jumbo Wheel Friendly words. Cardstock is all Stampin' Up!- Chocolate Chip, Real Red, Whisper White, Lovely Liliac, Elegant Eggplant, Night of Navy.
I have been very busy haven't been making cards as often as i'd like to. I get intimidated by what I see out there on the other blogs I like to read, there are incredibly talented people out there that produce card masterpieces! I think that contributed to making me feel that every time I made a card it had to be intricate and WOW! but I don't have time in my day to focus on that right now and I miss making cards. So, i'm going to be making more simple but still cute cards to send out for friends' birthdays, anniversaries and just because.
When I send a card it is because I'm thinking about that person and want to bring a smile to their face. Here is my challenge to you my crafty but busy Mom friends, pick a stamp image you love and sit down and make a card with it today. Check your mailboxes, I may be sending something your way :)

3 comments:

Ann said...

These are adorable! I love them all!

April said...

They are so sweet. I think with little ones at home all you can do is your best with what time you have which isn't much. I should take my own advice!!!

Abra Leah Cross said...

Those are SOOO cute! I've never seen them before - thanks for sharing!!

(found you via the FB links!)