Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Of course I have been neglecting the blog, life is busy. I also have another excuse- I was participating in a Secret Sister card exchange for 3 months. Its hosted online through Splitcoaststampers and was a lot of fun! I anonymously sent cards and stamp/scrapbooking goodies to a fellow SCSer and she just received my reveal package which contained some of the very cards below. I didn't want her to accidentaly stumble upon my blog and have the surprise blown by having cards I sent her posted here. I plan are doing it for another round Sept-Nov and I promise that I will be making more cards then just those I send to that Secret Sis so I have something to post and don't look like a pathetic blogger- which I am when it comes to the craft side- i'm working to change that :)
Stampin' Up! Stamp Set: Glorious and Free
Stampin' Up! Colours: Real Red, Kraft, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, Close to Cocoa
This card was CASE'd from the new Stampin' Up! catty pg 67 using more Canadian colours :)
I am so happy that we have such a great Canadian set! If I can find the time I would really like to send cards to some of the Canadian athletes competing in the 2010 Olympics to wish them luck!
Would also be a great set to make cards for the Canadian troops. I know I ask this a lot of my friends but is there any way we can add an 8th day to the week so that Mom's can get cleaning and crafting done with no interuptions?!
Stampin' Up! Stamp Sets: Circle Circus, Thank-you Kindly
Stampin' Up! Colours: Black, Basic Grey, Going Grey, Whisper White

Stampin' Up Stamp Set: Circle Circus, Hugs & Wishes (retired)
Stampin' Up! Colours: Melon Mambo, Chocolate Chip, Rich Razzleberry, Crushed Curry, Dusty Durango, Bermuda Bay, Soft Suede and Old Olive.

I really like this set and how it can go from monocramatic and elegant to bright vibrant fun.

Stampin' Up! Stamp Set: Medallion (background)
I HEART this stamp, it is so beautiful and I can't wait to play around with it using silver and gold inks, so versatile!

Stampin' Up! Stamp Set: Cheep Talk
Retired Stampin' Up! patterned paper

Stampin' Up! Stamp Set: Forest Friends
Stampin' Up! Colours: Kraft, Soft Suede and Old Olive
Stampin' Up! Stamp Sets: Under the Stars, Scratched (background)
Stampin' Up! Colours: Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip, Garden Green Patterned Paper

No comments: