Saturday, October 17, 2009

I was in a crafting groove this week! I made quite a few cards and this envelope album.
Some of the details like embossed backgrounds and glitter are difficult to see in the pics, if you want a closer look just click on them to see a larger version.
I got the idea of this album from the last Secret Sister round on Splitcoast. My "Big Sis" sent me one so I decided to make another one but make a more fancy one that could be used as a gift for a wedding or a birthday. Each envelope has cardstock that could hold a picture on each side.

Stamp Set: Swirly Jumbo Wheel
Colours: Basic Grey, Basic Black and Whisper White
Stamp Set from the Greeting Farm: My Guy Ian.
Colours: Kiwi Kiss (retired) Muirfield Designer Patterned Paper Stampin' Up! clearance rack.
I used the top note die and then embossed the cut out with an Argyle embossing folder.

Stamp Set from The Greeting Farm: Miss Anya.
Colours: Pacific Point and Muirfield Designer Paper both retired from Stampin' Up!
Again I used the top note die for the background and then embossed with a really pretty swirl Stampin' Up! texture plate.

Stamp Set: Birthday Monsters from Stamping Bella, Teeny Tiny Wishes from Stampin' Up!
Colours: Brilliant Blue, Tempting Tuquoise, Bashful Blue and Whisper White.
I used the Star die and the tiny dots texture plate from Stampin' Up! for the accents on the bottom of the card.

Stamp Set: Robot from Stamping Bella and Teeny Tiny wishes from Stampin' Up!
Colours: Real Red, Silver, Basic Black.
I embossed the silver piece with the large dot Stampin' Up! texture plate.

Stamp Set: Stampin' Up! Classic Trucks (retired) and Teeny Tiny Wishes.
Colours: Real Red, Silver and Basic Black.
I used the diamond embossing folder for the silver paper and I'm so happy to have it since it can be such a challenge to do guy cards!

Stamp Set: Gorjuss Girl fox from Sugar Nellie.
Colours: Stampin' Up! Kraft, Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Real Rust, Whisper White.
The patterned paper is from a Stampin' Up! paper pack, antique brass eyelets and alpine ribbon (clearance rack)

Stamp Set: Sitting Gorjuss Girl by Sugar Nellie
Colours: Kraft, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, Ruby Red and Close to Cocoa.
Stampin' Up Patterned Paper Pack, Alpine ribbon pack (clearance rack) and I embossed half of the kraft base and then sponged it. Large brads to finish it off.

This card is a really easy fun folded card. When together it makes a little square with the cupcake centered in the middle.
Cut base card from an 8 1/2 x 11 piece of cardstock by cutting it at the 4 1/4 inch mark. Score your paper at 2, 3 3/4, 7 1/4, 9
Stamp Set: Stampin' Up! Crazy for Cupcakes.
Colours: Whisper White, Barely Banana, Pretty in Pink
Another paper pack from Stampin' Up! used Apricot Appeal for the background.

1 comment:

Ladybug Landing said...

I love the design of the cupcake card. Simple and very effective. I'm CASEing it, for sure!