Wednesday, October 7, 2009

These are the cards that I have sent along to my Secret Sister during September.
Stamp Sets: Trendy Trees and Woodgrain.
Colours: Whisper White, Kraft, Chocolate Chip, Ruby Red, Real Rust, Old Olive, Close to Cocoa.

I got a great Thank-you card from my Secret Sister last round and she did ribbon weaving. I thought this would be a perfect idea to make a basket for the fall to use with leaves or pumpkins. I liked using the large and small ribbon in different colours. I think that the leaves would have looked really neat if I had used texture plates to give them a little extra.

Stamp Set: Jumbo Wheel Blessings
Colours: Ruby Red, Summer Sun, More Mustard, Dusty Durango, Pumpkin Pie, Chocolate Chip

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this card! It may be my favorite one EVER! As you know I heart Sunflowers so when this card came together as well as it did I was beyond thrilled. I stamped the petals in Summer Sun ink on Summer Sun paper and just cut them out. Maybe next time I will try heat embossing with the same images using clear embossing powder to raise it up a bit. I used the small dot texture plate and sponged Chocolate Chip ink around the edges. This card was very hard to part with but I really have fun doing the Secret Sister and I hope that she likes it almost as much as I do :)
Stamp Set:Circle Circus and Pick a Petal
Colours: Chocolate Chip, Summer Sun, Garden Green
Another "me" card. I used a flower punch and layered them and used corduory buttons for the centers.
Stamp: Jumbo Wheel Friendly Words.
Colours: Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Summer Sun.

1 comment:

Ladybug Landing said...

Great cards. I like the way you used the buttons.