Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Bella Craze!

After eagerly stalking the mail box my bellas have arrived! These super hot little stamps are so cute and fun! This is cosmobella. I decided that she would grace the cover of a sassy collection of my favorite bevi's. Can you see the tabs on the far right side, they mark the catagories for the drinks. I had a great time making this, more bella's to come in the following week!

Bella image is by Stamping Bella (follow the link on the side and become an addictabella) Printed Paisley Paper is by Chatterbox. All other Supplies are Stampin' Up! 5x5 coil ring journal, Punches used for paper around coil ring and punches used for the tabs at the side. Baby Blue Gingham Ribbon. Colours are Certainly Celery, Bashful Blue and Ruby Red.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a pretty card! Love the bella and the paper - I just bought a piece of this today!!! Love it!

Allison Rankin said...

Super...I love it! Great creations and great blog!