Saturday, December 5, 2009

The envelope Album, another Secret Sister gift i've got ready to send. I hadn't remembered that I posted one of these a couple of months ago, but this one is WAY better! I've been tweeking the original design.
Even though the photo is a bit wonky and the bling on the bottom of the butterfly doesn't look like its laying straight but it is in real life. Click on the pictures to get upclose, the shadow is bad I apologize but I take a lot of my pictures at night after i've finished them.
Stamp Set: So Swirly Jumbo Wheel, Teeny Tiny Wishes "friend to friend"
Colours: Basic Grey, Basic Black
Accessories: Clear Rhinestone brads, Modern Label and Word Window punches, Beautiful Butterfly Bigz Bigshot Diecut, Large and Scalloped Circle punches and Swirl embossing folder
It is quite easy to make, just takes a while.
The quote on the inside says "A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and sings it to you when you forget the words"

I LOVE this and I'll be doing a class for it in January along with some Valentine cards. Email me if you're interested in coming.