Monday, December 7, 2009

More cards being sent to my Secret Sis. I will be sending the trifold card to her just before New Years. The below Reindeer card is also my final design for the Christmas cards i'm sending out to family and friends this year.
This card looks better in Real Life. The edges and reindeer are darker and its more distressed. This card is all Stampin' Up! supplies.
Stamp Sets: Dasher, Teeny Tiny Wishes, Patterned Pines
Colours: Kraft, Chocolate Chip, Real Red
Accessories: Alpine ribbon (clearance at Stampin' Up!) Top Note die, and Plenty of Petals embossing folder, Modern Label and Word Window Punches.
These tri fold cards are fun and fairly easy to make. I love how they turn out and i've been making them for quite a few people and special occasions.
Stamp Sets: Teeny Tiny Wishes from Stampin' Up, Penguin, and Snowman poem from Elzybelles
Colours: Stampin' Up! Night of Navy, Shimmery White, Basic Black, and Basic Grey
Accessories: Marvy Snowflake punch, Martha Stewart Icicle border punch, misc. white ribbon, Star dust Stickes, Clear Rhinestones, Modern Label and Word Window punches, and retired patterened paper all from Stampin' Up!
The poem says...
I made myself a snowball, as perfect as could be,
I though I'd keep it for a pet and let it sleep with me.
I made it some pajamas and a pillow for its head.
Then last night it ran away, but first it wet the bed!

5 comments:

Jessie Lubyk said...

Both cards are just stunning. tfs

Allison Orthner said...

Great cards and I love the snowball poem!! Cute!
Allison Orthner

Sandi Berg said...

OMG! This is so gorgeous! Another card I will need to find the instructions for. I absolutely love it!

Ladybug Landing said...

I'm going to have to hunt down that icicle border. So pretty.

Anonymous said...

Great card, and that poem is the best!