Saturday, December 12, 2009

Tis the Season for Christmas parties and I always try and make a little something to give the host/ess. In the last couple of years we've given homemade wine but this year i'm gifting these super cute very clever game boxes. I came across this brilliant idea on another Stampin' Up! demonstrators blog and I HAD to make one!
There are compartments for the clues, answer sheets and pencils.
The answers are the titles of Christmas Carols, the clues are wordy descriptions that you have to decipher. My pictures don't do this project justice, it turned out perfect and i'm so happy with it.


The instructions are easy to follow the pics are great and I made one quick and easy. Check out the link and make one yourself! http://inkingoutofthebox.com/christmas-game-box-tutorial
I'll be making several more of these for people who I know LOVE games!
Stamp Sets: Stampin' Up! Snowflakes
Colours: Brocade Blue, Night of Navy and Whisper White
Accessories- Marvy Snowflake punch, misc. white ribbon and snowflake brad.

No comments: