Saturday, January 2, 2010

The last of the Christmas cards of 2009.
Stamp Set: Patterned Pines from Stampin' Up! Mouse from Amuse
Colours: all Stampin' Up! Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Real Red.
Accessories: all Stampin' Up! Top note die, Pointsetta embossing folder, alpine ribbon, Dazzling Diamond glitter.
Stamp Set: Dasher and Patterned Pines from Stampin' Up!
Colours: Whisper White, Real Red, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Top Note die, Pointsetta embossing folder and Alpine ribbon
A few tags I did up using scraps from the Christmas Carol Games I made. I used these for personal Christmas gifts and sent some to my Secret sister too.
Stamp Set: Snowflakes (retired Stampin' Up!)
Colours: Whisper White, Brocade Blue, Night of Navy
Accessories: silver cord from Stampin' Up! Snowflake punch by Marvy

2 comments:

Alison said...

I'm lovin the snowflake tags!! I always wanna use blue at christmas, but its so hard! Thanks for the inspiration!

Ladybug Landing said...

I used these wonderful tags for my Christmas gifts.